Season Seven of Acqisitions Incorporated consists of an 8-part podcast which forms the "Ark of the Mad Mage" session..
Season Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Having escaped the temple of Moloch from the previous episode, Jim Darkmagic pilots the remaining part of the Darkmagic family mansion across time and space (and D&D Editions) and (crash)lands it several miles east of Waterdeep in the Forgotten Realms. Over time the company settles in Waterdeep and gains some friends.
Through one of these friends the company acquires the company of Viari - a rogue. Viari is a Chosen of Maliel (Goddess of poetry, song and eloquence) and has three special abilities:
- He can cause a map to appear (as a kind of light) in the air by singing.
- He is resistant to Thunder damage;
- He can raise a person who was killed since his last (combat) turn by singing.
The map which Viari can conjure is of a part of Undermountain where it is rumoured that great riches await. It is also rumoured that - if the party finds great riches, one of AI could become one of the Masked Lords of Waterdeep (a kind of City Council).
Omin notices he has not been able to cast spells ever since the party landed in the Forgotten Realms as his goddess (Avandra) does not have any believers here.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the introduction to the module the DM mentions that Binwin has found a girlfriend: Theer Chasar of the Stoneshaft Clan. She is not mentioned again in the series.
- The fate of Aeofel is not mentioned, although he will be back in a cameo role in 2016.
- Binwin reveals that he has been chosen by the keeper of the Secrets under the Mountain.
Season Details[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Non-Player Characters[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Player Statistics[edit | edit source]
To be completed and therefore left at zero for the numbers which have not been filled in yet.
|Character||Critical Hits||Critical Misses||Damage Dealt||Damage Taken||Last Hits*||Downs**|
|DM: Chris Perkins||0||0||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
*Last Hits are any instance where the attack or effect from one PC has Downed or Killed an NPC. Not which PC was most responsible for those kills.
**Downs are considered any instance where a PC is taken down to 0 hp or lower. This is not Player Character death which is exceedingly rare.